Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back To 1985

Peace and Love everyone...

I've skateboarded my entire life. When i was younger, it was my primary means of transportation. I was never really "good" per se (as in, i never took the time to learn any tricks, i just needed to get from point a to point b) but still, i rode my skateboard like a beast in the streets.

Now way before THAT, i was still just a kid... and needed something to start off with. When i was maybe 3-4, my Mom picked me up the illest Back to The Future skateboard on earth... I was attached to it like a safety blanket... I brought it with me everywhere.

Somewhere inbetween me growing up and me not caring anymore, that skateboard vanished. I don't know if it was thrown away, garage saled, broke, whatever.... And now that i'm older i've always wanted to get that original board back... for, ya know, those queer little things we call memories.

Well doesn't eBay save all? After search after search after search, something finally came up. A used, beat, poor conditioned 1985 BTTF playground special skateboard! Just what i've always wanted...

So guess what came in the mail today?







Yey!