Friday, February 29, 2008

McFree Burritos

Peace and Love everyone...

So in honor of Leap Year? McDonalds was offering a free McSkillet Burrito with the purchase of a drink at all of their locations today... Being the kinda guy that i am, i can't let such a fantastic deal go by without jumpin on it... So this morning i hit up the bum infested McDonalds on Haight St. to recieve my prize...


Yey! I got my free McSkillet, right? I should be happy. Well i was... but fuck this. I don't care if it's a lame McDonalds breakfast... if there are free burritos out there in this world to be had, i want as many as i can get my hands on! Time for a McTrip.


I Stopped at the Acorn McDonalds in Oakland...


As well as High St.


South Shore Alameda...


And Webster...


It wasn't really OUTA my way... i mean, it just took a little longer to get home. And besides i coulda got more, but i only wanted to hit up the drivethrus...


So yeah... now i'm home with my McSkillets... Look at this little ray of Free McSkillet Sunshine.

How cute...


Look at that bad boy... nice and thick... I've actually never had one of these before because i think they run around $3 when they aren't free... and that's kinda outa my league. Let's see what i'm getting myself into...


Hmmmm! The inner workings of a McSkillet. Technically it's got everything you need for a healthy breakfast...




My first bite... a little dry... i put some salsa on and it hit the spot...

I got four more of these bitches...


Guess i know what i'm having for dinner...