Friday, March 14, 2008

Full Jonas

Peace and Love everyone...

First off, this photo is dedicated to Kenny.



Now... to business. Today i was in the city searching for a new 'Secret Store' opening next week, which i ended up finding... but i'll post pictures of it next week...

Instead, i'll post pics from Alamo Square


I drive by here ALMOST everyday... and have never really stopped and got out to take pictures until today. Still, no matter whats on the radio or what i'm thinking of at the time, the Full House theme music always pops into my head when i peak over the hill and see this view from the west side...


If they were only here today...

Oh and another thing... I am, by NO means, very good at Guitar Hero. HOWEVER, Weezer is my most favorite band in the world, and i take pride in kicking ass at My Name Is Jonas over and over again... I'm sure for an expert this is a cake walk, but what you know about 99% - 594 of 596 notes hit son!



Rivers would be proud... 454 streak?? Is that even possible... Oh yes.


Oh windsurfers...