Tuesday, March 11, 2008

NO SUNRISE IN THE SUNSET

Peace and Love everyone...

So I was down by Ocean Beach today... I must say, this is the dopest historical monument you'll ever see...


ill son... I remember eating at Doggie Diner as a kid. My Mom would always bring me here when we went to the SF zoo (it's right across the street) They had THE BEST hot dogs on the planet. I guess something went south and all the DD's started closing down. Too bad. I guess there's always wienerschnitzel... (yuck)

Also, there are a lot of odd houses in this area... I snapped only a couple pictures...


That little bear face is so cute. I wonder if it's suppose to be a bear? And if so, what kind. I was thinking Panda bear at first, but it doesn't have any dark circles around the eyes. Maybe a polar bear because it's all white. Maybe the person who made it didn't have a specific bear in mind. Maybe it's suppose to be a mouse? I just want to punch it.

Dumbass mouse.


It's like a Charms Blow Pop factory... Or like a hippie retirement home, after they start going colorblind and lose perception of the primary tye-dye rainbow colors... I actually did see a hippie kinda sitting by that VW van in the lower left of the picture... but he wasn't very old, and he gave me this evil eye. Maybe he's tired of people taking pictures of how dumb his house looks.

Maybe he should move.

Oh! And then down by the water...


It got foggy kinda early today...


You see the guy standing on that rock? We tried to figure out how the hell he got down there, because this is LITERALLY a 60-70 foot drop from where i was standing, and there is NO direct pathway to that spot... this old man has tricks up his sleeve, or in his tackle box...


Bye.